Summer brings in a whole new season of fashion, complete with new trends and rules. Of course, the fundamentals remain the same—lots of warm colours with floral designs and breathable fabric—but beyond that, it’s a mystery. The bigger mystery is how to stay cool inside while remaining dry and sanitary. Putting a little more thought into your bra and panty might potentially save you from being a stinking mess on a hot day. If you’re undecided about which underwear to buy, here are some suggestions for refreshing your lingerie collection this summer.
Go to fabric of summer- Cotton:
- It keeps you cool and hygienic all day, doesn’t cause rashes, and doesn’t allow sweat to pool in uncomfortable places.
- It’s also fuss-free and super comfortable.
- Underwear in neutral or nude shades that closely match your skin tone is a good choice. This is something that cannot be overstated.
- Wearing white underwear under white clothes will also not work because the bright underwear will contrast with your skin colour and shine through.
Rock a bralette:
- Bralettes are typically made of breathable fabrics, such as cotton, and are more comfortable to wear than bras.
- To avoid the embarrassment of side boob spillage, choose a bralette with maximum coverage.
Less is more when it comes to panties:
- Because of the delicate skin in the nether regions, these are the areas that are most vulnerable to rashes (away from sweat). As a result, choosing panties with less fabric, such as thongs and bikinis, is a smart option.
- These styles help you keep your nether regions breathable and breezy so that pools of sweat don’t gather which can lead to further hygiene issues.